A&P Mechanic-Omaha, Nebraska
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Contract-to-Direct Hire Opportunity
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking an A&P Aircraft Mechanic to support a Part 145 Repair Station and an Authorized Cessna Service Center in the Omaha area.
The Aircraft Mechanic provides maintenance and inspection services for Cessna 152, 172, 182 and other light general aviation aircraft.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining customers aircraft to FAA standards.
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and inspections.
- Document aircraft discrepancies and repair actions.
- Consult appropriate technical publications for procedures, specifications and to determine feasibility of repair or alteration.
- Perform functional tests and report status updates to shop lead.
- Must have current/valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate
- Inspection Authorization a definite plus
- 2+ years of experience on general aviation aircraft
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies
Call the recruiting hotline at 866-622-5086 ext. 2 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)