Mechanic Job Qualifications:
FAA airframe and powerplant
- Have 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Must be able to read and write
- English and be able to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms
- Must have knowledge of industry standard techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in general
- aviation aircraft maintenance and alteration.
- Must know how to use approved technical data such as wiring diagrams, drawings, maintenance manuals, etc. to perform
- maintenance and alterations on general aviation aircraft in accordance with approved data.
- Must own their own set of tools. Minimum tool list will be provided upon request.
- Must pass a pre-employment DOT Drug testing
- Must be able to pass a security background check
- Be authorized to work in the USA
- Live within 30 minutes of Bemidji, MN.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Desired Education and Experience: Fairchild Metroliner, Beech 1900, 99, King/Queen Air, or similar type aircraft.
Indoor shop environment subject to frequent interruptions such as hangar doors opening and closing for moving aircraft.
Occasional working outside to do line maintenance will be required, changing priorities from time to time.
Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a variety of industry standard equipment. Reaching overhead, crouching, kneeling,
bending, standing, climbing, and walking will be required. Clarity of vision at varying distances. Verbal, auditory, and written capabilities to effectively communicate in an articulate manner. Must meet the physical requirements which qualify a person to perform essential job functions including the ability to lift at least 70 pounds. All above items with or without accommodation.