Precision Air Inc. •
Precision Air is seeking an experienced Aircraft Mechanic to join their Florence and Manning, SC teams. The successful candidate will have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Our normal work schedule is Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and alteration of aircraft and aircraft engines to airworthiness standards. (Piston & Turbine engine).
- Reads and interprets manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, service bulletins, airworthiness directives, engineering drawings and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Knowledge and ability to work on hydraulic, landing gear, flight control, propeller and electrical systems.
- Perform structural repairs on metal and composite aircraft to procedures in aircraft structural repair manual, engineering drawings or AC 43-13.
- The use of hand, shop, sheetmetal, precision, and calibrated tools.
- Maintain and repair engines (piston and turbine) on wing.
- Perform line station maintenance to keep aircraft in flyable and safe operating condition.
- Operate ground equipment such as tugs, power carts and fork lift.
- Must have a basic set of hand tools required to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Occasional travel required.
Knowledge & Skills:
Experience/Requirements and Physical Requirements
- FAA Airframe & Power Plant Certificate preferred or equivalent in experience.
- Must be able to obtain a repairman certificate through Repair Station within 6 months if not in possession of A&P
- Completion of formal maintenance training on aircraft is desired.
- Ability to read, write English and interpret technical duties is required.
- Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc)
- Minimum of 2 years mechanic experience on fixed wing aircraft and/or rotor wing, single and multi-engine piston & turboprop.
- Acceptable completion or drug screening & background check requirements.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to be onboard aircraft in flight.
- Must be able to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, etc.
401(K) Plan with Employer Match, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid PTO, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Life insurance, Short term and long-term disability, Full Holiday Schedule and more.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)