Estrella Air •
Seeking an A&P Mechanic with aircraft experience on Gulfstream GIV, GV, Hawker, Challenger and Cessna aircraft for weekend evening shift. 3 days on 4 days off. Must be able to obtain SIDA badge for airport ramp access. Please send copy of updated resume. 5 years experience required on turbine aircraft
This position is a long term contract.
- A&P license required.
- Strong mechanical ability and skills.
- Required to solve mechanical problems quickly and must have the physical ability to move about when working on airplanes.
- An aptitude for working with complex equipment and understanding technology is also necessary.
- A mechanic may work with special instruments designed specifically for aircraft maintenance. The job may also involve standing on ladders and working at various heights.
- Knowledge/ experience on Bombardier, Cessna, Hawker, and Gulfstream airframes.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)