Emergency Airlift •
Emergency Airlift is seeking to add licensed A&P mechanics who are self-motivated with the ability to multitask. We perform in-house maintenance on a fleet of long range air ambulance aircraft including Falcon 50 and 900, Learjet, Citation and Hawker 800XP. The ideal candidate has strong troubleshooting skills and can perform inspections and work discrepancies unsupervised.
- Ensure all task assigned are completed in accordance with manufacturer’s manual and FAA accepted or approved data.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to minimize aircraft downtime.
- Maintain a comprehensive record system of all maintenance work performed on each aircraft.
- Interpret aircraft technical manuals, and electrical drawings.
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean, and safe condition at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 401K (after 90 days)
- Health and Dental (after 30 days)
Individual must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
EAL Leasing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- Ability to troubleshoot various systems and identify faults.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Hold a valid A&P license
- 2 years of experience on aircraft preferred.
- Must have own tools.
- Some travel may be required.
- Willing to relocate to Klamath Falls Or.
- Part 135 experience preferred.
- Valid passport a plus.
- Military background a plus.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)