Southern Airways Express •
Southern Airways is seeking skilled, certificated aircraft mechanics to assist us in maintaining our fleet aircraft.
Team players are encouraged to apply and join us in providing our customers with an enjoyable flying experience.
- Have knowledge of and work in accordance with the GOM, GMM and AAIP.
- Perform maintenance and inspections in accordance with the applicable FAR’s,
- Manufacturers recommendations, TCDS, ICA’s and company policies.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems and components, airframe and powerplant.
- Document on job training, complete training as required by company.
- Properly complete log entries for work accomplished.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and professional manner.
- Perform aircraft run and taxi as required for system test and performance.
- Additional duties as assigned by DOM or designee.
This position is a safety sensitive position which requires pre-employment and random drug/ alcohol testing.
- Current A&P certificate, IA a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Prefer experience on PT6A and/or CE-208
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions in English
- Ownership/ possession of basic tools to complete job task
- Able to bend, squat, kneel and stand for extended period of time
- Able to lift 40lbs
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to work in adverse weather conditions
- Have a valid state issued driver’s license
- Able to pass and maintain SIDA access
- Able to read and understand maintenance manuals, drawings and wiring prints
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)