Trego-Dugan Aviation •
A&P Mechanic with IA rating!
Operate an established repair shop in North Platte Nebraska. Perform maintenance, preventive maintenance, repair or alterations on company and customers aircraft, including airframe, aircraft engines, propellers, appliances and parts, in accordance with the provisions of Federal Aviation Regulations Part 43,65,91, and 135. All methods, practices, standards and limits described in each aircraft manufacturer’s maintenance manual, the company manual system and the Federal Aviation Administration Operations Specific actions shall be followed. Ensures assigned aircraft returns to service in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures, and Federal Aviation Regulations. Pay depends on experience.
- Must have a valid A&P license with and IA rating.
- Must own or be able to obtain a set of basic mechanics hand tools.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5 or more years’ experience in aircraft maintenance is preferred
- Travel including overnight travel for required repairs to aircraft that are AOG
- Experience with the use of manual and power equipment
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- Creative and innovative to improve delivery of service excellence
- Superior problem-solving, conflict management and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate communication, leadership, and analytical skills; ability to develop effective relationships at all levels
- Pass a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) 10-year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Pass a Department of Homeland Security/Transportation Security Administration (TSA) security assessment
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC