Axcess Aviation Maintenance Services •
We are currently seeking an A&P Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and repair orders in a timely fashion. Other required tasks include estimating time and extent of repairs, performing routine and preventive maintenance, maintaining material and supply inventory, and overseeing work performed by outside contractors as necessary.
The ideal candidate will also have familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment, hold the ability to handle physical workload, and adhere to deadlines in a punctual and detail-oriented fashion.
We are requesting a minimum of 3-5 years hands-on maintenance experience. One must be able to troubleshoot, diagnose, and manage discrepancies that arise. Competitive benefits are offered including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and vacation time.
The perfect candidate will possess a vast knowledge of the following aircraft types:
- King Air product line (90, 200, 300 & 350 series)
- Hawker product line (800 & 800XP)
- Beech turbine & piston product lines (Beech C24R, Bonanza 35 & 36 series. Baron 55, 56 & 58 series. Duke 60. Beechjet 400 series)
- Cessna product line including both Citation (525, 550, 551, 560 & 750) and piston (100, 200, 300 & 400 series)
- Gulfstream product line (G-II, GIII, GIV & GV)
- Bombardier product line (CL-300 & CL-605)
- Saberliner (60 series)
- Piaggio product line (P180 series)
- Falcon product line (10-50EX)
- Cirrus SR-20 & SR-22
- Mooney M-20 series
- Pilatus PC-12 series
- Piper (PA-18, PA-46, PA-31 & PA-32 series)
- Socata TB-20 & TB-21 series
Will consider for the perfect candidate
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC