JBI Helicopter Services •
JBI Helicopter Services in Pembroke, New Hampshire, a Bell Customer Service Facility, has an immediate opening for an experienced Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic. This is a full-time year-round position. Additional duties will include working as ground support staff on a multitude of company operations and occasional jobs that may require the candidate to be away from home.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated, organized, safety conscious team player with a willingness to learn new things, and the ability to adapt on short notice in order to meet the needs of our valued customers.
- A&P license
- High School Diploma/GED
- Good communication skill, both written and verbal
- Able to document maintenance performed on required forms
- 3 years minimum helicopter maintenance experience
- Flight line experience to include track and balance experience
- Insures aircraft are cleaned and flight ready, as required
- Commercial experience preferred but will consider a combination of military and commercial experience
- Able to lift 70lbs, work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach overhead repeatedly
- Must have own tools
- Must be willing to relocate to with in 1hr commute of Pembroke NH
- IA experience
- Sheet Metal Experience
- Avionics Experience
- Experience working on Bell Helicopter products to include 206B, 206-L, 407, 429
- Factory training
JBI is a Bell Helicopter Customer Service Facility operating under Parts 91, 133, 135, 137, and 145 Repair Station Authorization. At JBI our employees can expect excellent support from management, and a safe working environment with a Just Culture in all phases of our operation. JBI Helicopter Services operates a very well maintained and supported fleet of Bell Jet Rangers, OH-58s, Bell 407s, and Bell 429s.
Benefits include but are not limited to competitive wages (commensurate with experience), company paid health care benefits, 401k plan, and generous allotments of vacation and personal time.
Only those applicants who meet the above minimum requirements will be considered for this position. Interested applicants who meet the minimum requirements should email their resumes through JSfirm.com.
This is a safety sensitive position, applicants will be required to pass a Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test prior to an official offer and then participate in the Drug and Alcohol Abatement program once an offer has been made and accepted.
JBI Helicopter Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are proud to be a drug free, smoke free work place. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC