Hillsboro Aero Academy •
Hillsboro Aero Academy is looking to hire A&P Mechanics in its Redmond campus.
The A&P Fleet Mechanic position offers hands-on experience on a variety of airplane and helicopter models including Cessna, Piper and Robinson in a fast-paced shop environment. This position is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and improve your skills while working as part of a shop team in support of the company’s flight operations. The ability to meet challenges thoughtfully and quickly with a safety focus is essential. Flexible schedule and advancement opportunities are available. The company also offers factory schooling after two years of proven performance.
• Prioritize and organize work flow and perform repairs and maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and manufacturer’s instructions
• Maintain a high quality standard for the shop environment, tools and records
• Must be able to use common sense and problem-solving skills when performing repairs, inspections and maintenance for optimum efficiency
• Willingness to work overtime
• Current A&P license
• Inspection Authorization
• Shadowing tool box
• Computer proficiency
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 2 years general aviation experience
• Previous Fleet maintenance experience
•Must pass a TSA background check.
• 3+ years GA experience on single and twin-engine airplanes and light helicopters
• Cessna, Piper and Robinson experience preferred
Additional Info• Full Time position
• Weekend Shift
• Expected number of hours worked per week: 40
• Relocation assistance available
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC