First Line Aero, LLC •
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance. We work tail draggers to Jets but specialize in PA46 Malibu, Mirage, Jet prop, and Meridian. The variety will challenge you in a well-equipped and supported shop environment.
- Read, understand and use MMs, IPCs, AD’s, Service Bulletins, inspection check lists, and other related maintenance documentation to effectively troubleshoot airframe, engine, avionics, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain aircraft log books, status reports, historical and administrative data as required. Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Have a current FAA Airframe and Power plant certificate or have completed or be enrolled in a A&P technical Program.
- Comply with FAA regs with regard to work performed.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Be eligible to work in the US.
- Be in a physical condition to be able to lift 75lbs, bend, stoop, squat, walk, stand, kneel, crouch, and reach as required.
- Must have three (3) years recent experience working full time as an aircraft mechanic or equivalent experiences.
- PA46 experience.
- PT6 experience.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently, within the scope and depth of work focused on meeting customer expectations.
- Communicate with customers and team members in a courteous, professional manner.
- Be able to research any reported aircraft discrepancies and parts needed.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)