A&P Aircraft Mechanic - General Aviation & Corporate Aircraft
First Line Aero, LLC •
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance on GA and corporate aircraft. We work tail draggers to Jets but specialize in PA46 Malibu, Mirage, Jet prop, and Meridian. The variety will challenge you in a well-equipped and supported shop environment.
- Read, understand and use MMs, IPCs, AD’s, Service Bulletins, inspection check lists, and other related maintenance documentation to effectively troubleshoot airframe, engine, avionics, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain aircraft log books, status reports, historical and administrative data as required. Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Job involves work outside and inside, may require occasional road trips, overtime, or weekend duty.
- Have a current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Certificate.
- Comply with FAA regs with regard to work performed.
- Be able to independently run and test a basic aircraft.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Be eligible to work in the US.
- Be in a physical condition to be able to lift 75lbs, bend, stoop, squat, walk, stand, kneel, crouch, and reach as required.
- Must have three (3) years recent experience working full time as an aircraft mechanic or equivalent experiences.
- PA46 experience.
- PT6 experience.
- Must be able to work well with others and independently, within the scope and depth of work focused on meeting customer expectations.
- Communicate with customers and team members in a courteous, professional manner.
- Be able to research any reported aircraft discrepancies and parts needed.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Pay rates are based on ability.
- All new hires go thru a 90 day probation period.
- If you pass the probation period, you will get a raise at the end of the 90 days.
- There is a bonus program as well. Last year it was 5% of gross.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)