Services troubleshoots, repairs, modifies, preserves, maintains, and overhauls aircraft, aircraft systems, and aircraft components in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES
Summary Description Of Position:
- $1500 SIGN ON BONUS
- Competitive Rates+$1.00 per license (A/P/FCC)
- OT Paid at 1.5x
- $.60 Shift Differential for 2nd & 3rd shift employees
- Relocation Available: $3000.00
- Employee Referral Program: $1000.00 – if you refer an experienced mechanic to work at AIRBORNE
- Salary Increases based on performance
- Generous PTO Program
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits – full benefit brochure attached
- Life Insurance / AD&D / Short & Long Term Disabilities
- 401k with company match
- In addition to our benefits, we are offering a Wage Accelerator Program of which there is opportunity for licensed techs who earn less than $25.00/hr. to earn a possible $.50 per hour wage increase every 3 months until they reach $25.00/hr. (a possible $2.00 per hour increase within a year).
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
Must hold a valid and current Airframe and Powerplant license.Minimum 2 years of experience on mix of certain a/c types:
- NO general aviation / bench work / assembly work / etc…
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- Works to written or verbal instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and Maintenance Manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Performs touch up painting as needed, (within task area).
- Must maintain Airframe license in a current status and carry it on their person when at work.
- May do experimental and developmental work as assigned.
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to service troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system, and aircraft components. Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, crouch, kneel, and walk for extended periods.
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders, work stands, and other heights.
- Must be able to work with one or both hands extended overhead.
- Must have correctable near and far vision.
- Must be able to hear at conversational level with hearing aid.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be able to handle and maintain control of small parts and to properly operate hand tools.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC