A&P Mechanic/Technician Marana
Techflyte is a leading supplier of aeronautic professionals to premier aviation companies and is looking to hire top-rate A&P Technicians/Mechanics in the Marana, AZ area! These are open-ended contract positions offering benefits, teamwork and a culture that is second to none, pay starting at $25-30/hour with overtime opportunities, and the potential to earn bonuses!
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN HIGHLIGHTS:
- Total Compensation starting at $25-30/hour – paid weekly
- Great Per Diem Package
- Location: Marana, AZ
- Duration: Open-ended with long term expectations
- Bonus: $1000
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Performs routine access/open ups/servicing/inspections, etc.
- Preform airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs lubrication
- Licensed to operate small tugs, forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, and power tools. Understands tagging, CB lockout procedures, and fuel cell entry procedures.
- Component removal/disassembly/installation with limited supervision.
- Assist in basic rigging/adjustment tests. Basic understanding of A/C fueling/servicing/marshaling
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings, and blueprints.
- Become familiar with system operations/cockpit layout
- Understand the hazards associated with flight control operations
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EDUCATION:
- Must have experience in MROs
- Must have A&P license
- Must have worked 6 months in the last 2 years in aviation
- Must have own tools
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen, background check, and be in compliance with all FAA rules and regulations
EXPERIENCE: A&P License
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
TechFlyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC