A&P Helicopter Mechanic/Driver
Ocean Air Helicopters Inc •
To function as head aircraft mechanic mostly at base of operations with occasional in field work. To function as support truck driver for in field work. Full or part time position available to the right individual.
- Drive support truck to job locations and assist in mixing and loading of Helicopter.
- Maintain the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
- Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner
- Report any major malfunctions, aircraft damage to appropriate individuals in the most expeditious manner
- Monitor aircraft maintenance status
- Read, understand and interpret maintenance manuals, technical websites, written and verbal instructions
- Present him/her self in a neat and professional manner while carrying out their duties within the company
- Assist pilot with wash, wax and clean aircraft as needed
- Perform housekeeping duties required to keep the hangar area neat, clean and presentable
- Perform other duties as required
- A&P Certificate (Preferably IA)
- 2 years experience maintaining Airbus AS350 and or Bell 206
- AS350 factories course or two years experience
- US Forest Service experience a plus but not required
- Basic knowledge of FAR's, STC's, ICA's, ASB's, Ad's
- Must be able to obtain USFS card for Airbus AS350
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Able to climb with balance on and off aircraft work environment
- Able to sit, stand and squat for extended periods of time
- Exposed to loud noise levels
- Must be willing to travel to shop and work site
- Able to be on call during work week.
- Required to work after hours and weekends as needed
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)