A&P Mechanics (B737NG): 37187
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics (B737NG) in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
Services, repairs, and overhauls airframe, engine, propeller, components and appliances, to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots, repairs, replaces, and rebuilds structures components and appliances, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Reads and interprets OEM and Supplemental Technical Manuals, service bulletins, airworthiness directives, local directives and other specifications to determine maintenance method and procedures.
- Examines engines for component damage and security, heath damage, and fluid leaks
- Inspects turbine blades to detect FOD or material wear, or failure through visual and borescope
- Test engine operation to locate source of malfunction or perform operational checks.
- Replaces or repairs worn or damaged components such as fuel controller, starter/generators etc.
- Removes engine and reinstall engine on aircraft
- Performs functional test as required
- Performs miscellaneous duties to service aircraft, including change and/or inspect fuel, and oil filters, cleaning screens, aircraft lubrication, wheel and tire maintenance such as tire changes, clean and inspect wheel bearings. Charge and Service Nicad batteries, aircraft, and engine compressor wash, cleaning and servicing on-board sanitation facilities.
- Complete aircraft documentation as required IAW KACC repair station manual. Complete aircraft documentation as required IAW with customer requirements or customer GMM (Camp cards, Flight doc cards, and customer supplied approved task cards.)
Education and Experience:
- 5 - 10 years’ experience on heavy commercial aircraft with some experience on 737NG or other 737 required
- 737NG or other 737 40 hour Gen Fam preferred and will take preference over years of experience.
- Active A&P license
- Willing to sign an NDA and meet client standards.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)