A&P Mechanics ID:2130031838 Macon, GA
Aeroteams is currently hiring A&P Mechanics for work in Macon, GA. These position will last 60+ days and offer a pay rate over $32.00 an hour with time and a half on the overtime! Positions starting now, so please send in your resume today!
- Performs routine inspections or special maintenance to prevent failures of aircraft mechanical systems and components; performs complete operations checks on hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, plumbing, precision assemblies, rigging and controls, etc.
- Determines when a component should be repaired or replaced; decides upon necessary repair scheme, quantity and type of parts needed to accomplish proper repair; secures necessary parts from Stores or departmental supplies.
- Repairs, reworks, and modifies worn or defective assemblies, making alterations or changes to units when necessary.
- Performs serviceability tests on repaired components/systems using test equipment specified by the original equipment manufacturer.
- Comply with repair station procedures (RSM /QCM) and company policies (SOP) when performing aircraft or component maintenance.
- Must have an A&P license
- Must have 4+ years of aviation experience and at least 1+ years of regional aircraft experience
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)