HQ Aero is currently recruiting for experienced A&P MECHANICS in TAMPA, FL.
The A&P Mechanic is responsible for removing and reinstalling aircraft interiors, rigging flight controls, Landing gear changes, repair, modification, and routine maintenance on aircraft as required. Operates in compliance with company safety practices and performs other duties as assigned.
Must complete orientation to be eligible for travel pay.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proven technical and mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical/engineering drawings and technical instructions.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools, safely and with care and precision, are essential.
- Ability to understand and follow direction with general supervision.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and written.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Any other job-related duties assigned with the highest level of ethics, integrity, safety, and honesty.
- Be able to lift equipment and materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to climb ladders, apply finger and hand dexterity in using hand tools, be able to move around the shop/hangar area and within aircraft continuously throughout the workday.