A&P Mechanics: 37132
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Piney Flats, Tennessee.Overview:This position will support our clients aircraft services department by performing scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance on turbine powered rotorcraft.
- Perform basic maintenance such as preservation/depreservation and removal and repair of basic airframe components
- Perform basic inspections (25hr/30day, 6mo inspections)
- Drill up small sheet metal parts
- Assist with major inspections, kit installs and repairs
- A&P certifications
- 5+ years of experience on Bell civilian aircraft
- Familiarity with Bell technical publications
- Day shift: 6:30am-4pm a 9x80 schedule. (week 1 is 36 hours and week 2 is 44 hours, off every other Friday).
- OT may be available, but not guaranteed.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)