Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking Beech 1900 or King Air Experienced A&P Mechanics for a long term opportunity in Montana. Contract to Direct Hire positions.
Responsibilities of successful applicants will be to:
- ·Examine, inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair, replace and/or overhaul aircraft and related systems.
- ·Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- ·Maintain repair logs, document all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- ·Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- ·Inventory and order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
- ·Airframe and Powerplant License REQUIRED
- ·Must have 2+ years experience on Beechcraft 1900 or King Air aircraft
- ·Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired
- ·Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- ·Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- ·Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated & special tools provided)
- ·Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)