A&P Miami FL 500 Bonus
Matthews Aviation •
- You will be taxed on 8.25 per hour on your first 40 hours the balance will be in the form of per diem not to exceed government guidelines
- FAA certified A&P technicians needed A.S.A.P.
- Must have 3 years commercial maintenance experience in an M.R.O. with large commercial aircraft 757 767 737 and MD 80
- Must have your own tools, good transportation, pass all F.A.A. requirements.
- Be legal to work in the United States.
200 Bonus after 40 hours on the floor. Then $300.00 after 120 days. To be eligible for bonus programs you must work an average of 40 hour work week
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC