Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting, repair procedures and replacement of parts.
- Must have thorough knowledge of aircraft-unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers, sheet metal brakes, and sheers.
- Must be able to prioritize workloads and lead teams through complex aircraft-relevant tasks.
- Must be capable of qualifying to perform hazardous flight duty as a Crewmember/Non-Crewmember.
- Must meet the qualification requirements of AR 95-20.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Four years of direct experience in aircraft maintenance troubleshooting and repair on the UH-60 aircraft.
- Two to four years powerplant maintenance troubleshooting and repair experience required.
- High school diploma required; technical or military school training desired.
- Military technical school training or an Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License required.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screening; subsequent random screening per antidrug and alcohol misuse prevention program requirements.
- Work assignment in a remote OCONUS location.
- Austere living and working conditions, with long hours and exposure to harsh weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of requirements to mobilize on short notice and under adverse conditions.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
ARCTOS is an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabled Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.