Guardian Flight is the largest air medical provider with more aircraft in more places than any other organization in the state combined. Our history and experience has allowed our staff to gain a unique understanding of healthcare within the nation. Our crew-members translate that experience into successful patient outcomes and community service as we live and work in this great state. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a work environment tailored to maximizing your potential.
Stop looking for a job, and take off into a career with Guardian Flight!
Aircraft Maintenance Technician, maintains the company's aircraft by performing intermediate and heavy maintenance tasks on turbine and reciprocating powered aircraft.
- Performing and documenting maintenance and alterations of aircraft airframe, engines, propellers, and appliances in accordance with the policy and procedures published in the company General Maintenance Manual, Approved Aircraft Inspection Program, manufacturer’s maintenance manuals and associated service documentation, acceptable and approved data as applicable, and 14 CFR regulations
- Ensuring all aircraft maintenance records and associated documents to include all company forms and AAIP checklists, equipment manufacturer’s forms and checklists, and parts approval documents are completed, processed, and maintained in accordance with the company General Maintenance Manual and applicable 14 CFR regulations
- Providing after-hours maintenance on-call support for the regional operational bases as directed
- Maintaining Company owned tools and ground support equipment
- Performing other duties and tasks as assigned by the Regional Maintenance Manager
What We Offer You:
Guardian Flight is dedicated to offering our employees a safe, challenging, professional and team-oriented working environment with competitive compensation and benefits as listed below:
$5,000 sign on bonus
Paid Time Off (Vacation & Holidays)
$40 monthly cell phone allowance
401k with company match
Company Paid Life Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance