A&P Technician - KXLL
Technicians work in a team environment with other technicians, pilots, dispatchers, flight attendants and line service in order to ensure a safe and legal environment for passengers and colleagues in fulfillment of the air transportation services. Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on customer and transient aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data and FAA regulations.
- 3 years’ experience working on GA aircraft preferred.
- Ensure that all work during assigned shift is accomplished and in accordance with the manufacture recommendations;
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer’s technical data, CFSs, and applicable safety regulations;
- Possesses a High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates’ Degree preferred):
- Possesses a violation-free current Airframe and Power Plant certificate;:
- Possesses a personal set of tools appropriate to the type of aircraft operated by the department;
- Positive can do team attitude, great communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, interpersonal skills;
- Great situational awareness, job planning and scheduling;
- Working knowledge of MS office computer software;
- Read and understand manufacture’s documentation;
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)