Wing Aviation Maintenance, LLC •
- Maintain and repair airframes and related components, including flight controls, hydraulics, fuel systems, and mechanical components.
- Conduct the disassembly of aircraft by removing components, cleaning/inspecting and properly tagging parts for inventory.
Essential Job Tasks:
- Perform aircraft maintenance, inspections and repair in accordance with regulations, manufacturer instructions and company policies.
- Applies technical knowledge of aircraft systems to effectively troubleshoot and determine system and equipment malfunctions.
- Maintains records in compliance with FAA and Company standards.
- Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintains equipment and tools in serviceable and working condition.
- Performs many other duties as assigned
- Mostly work in hangar or in other indoor areas.
- May occasionally work outdoors, sometimes in hot, cold, or inclement weather.
- Sometimes required to work from elevated platforms such as man lifts, ladders, etc.
- Occasionally required to work in cramped work places that require getting into awkward positions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs; able to bend and lift objects above head.
- Must have physical dexterity sufficient to perform repetitive tasks and motions, including bending at the waist and knees, squatting, kneeling, crawling, twisting and sustaining those positions for extended amounts of time.
- Must have sufficient vision and ability to safely perform the essential functions of the position.
- Ability to wear protective equipment (ear protection, safety glasses) when required).
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required.
- Must have good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must be able to read and write English and have good communication, writing, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to pass DOT required pre-employment drug test.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC