Naples Jet Center •
Escape to paradise with Naples Jet Center. We are looking for A&P Mechanics to join our team. This position is ideal for locals or anyone that wants to escape to warm Florida weather. We are located minutes from beaches, golf course, and more!
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Keep records of maintenance and repair work in accordance with 145 Repair Station FAA standards.
- Perform aircraft repairs, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in accordance with manufacture requirements and FAA regulations.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Reads and interprets accepted and approved data such as manufacturers’ and airlines’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, SRM’s and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of trouble shooting repairing inspecting parts for wear, or other defects or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components on aircraft and powerplants.
- Demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity.
- Ensures that all aircraft parts/components removed from an aircraft in work, are documented, tagged, and protected.
- Signs and documents aircraft maintenance on appropriate work cards or forms when work is completed per Naples Jet Center policies and procedures.
- 3 years’ experience in Part 91, 135 or 145 maintenance environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Phenom, Cessna, Hawker, Lear, Twin Commander, King Air airframes/engines is a plus.
- Must be familiar with troubleshooting aircraft systems.
- Must have your own tools.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)