Bombardier Aviation •
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
With an average of over 300 sunny days per year, Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Tucson Service Center is surrounded by stunning mountain ranges and desert landscapes. Celebrating over 40 years of operations in Tucson, Arizona, the service center occupies almost 1 million sq ft of total hangar space and is the largest of Bombardier’s nine aircraft service centers. The facility services both Bombardier commercial and business aircraft. Since its inauguration in 1976, the facility has been located at Tucson International Airport, a strategic location and a key local partner. The 247,000 sq ft Business Aircraft facility is equipped to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, modifications, including interior modifications, avionics installations, customized exterior paint, and Aircraft on Ground (AOG) support for Bombardier Learjet, Challenger and Global aircraft. The Service Center has received certifications from CAAC, FAA, EASA, Argentina (Military), Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Qatar and South Africa.
Bombardier has an exciting opportunity available for an A&P Technician based in Tucson, AZ.
In your role, you will:
• Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements for factory, shop and or hangar positions
• Comply with Environmental Health & Safety policies and procedures.
• Participate in 5-S activities.
• Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
• Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
• Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
• Operate ground support equipment as required
• Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
• Assist with maintenance at off-site locations as needed
• Assist other maintenance disciplines as needed
• Assist with fuel and/or de-fuel of aircraft as needed
• Assist with engine removal / installation as needed
• Assist with aircraft component repair as needed
As our ideal candidate,
• You have an A&P certificate
• You typically have a minimum of 0-2 years aircraft maintenance work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
• You have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
• You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and/or aircraft status
• You have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory and control of tools
• You have the ability to obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment (GSE) qualifications as required
• You are able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
• You are able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
• You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA)
• You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft (preferred)
• You have basic PC skills (preferred)
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)