A&P Turbo Mechanic - Smyrna, TN
Aviation Personnel •
, Tennessee, United States
A&P Turbo Mechanic - Nashville, TN
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Inspect and examine aircraft components
- Read and utilize blueprints, maintenance manuals
- Perform routine maintenance operations, such as the replacement of power plant and aircraft components
- Perform inspections to check for cracks, oil leaks, burned areas, foreign object damage, warping, distortions, missing segments and wear
- Promote safety within the workplace by monitoring others and yourself to guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines, and communicate with other mechanics and supervisors to coordinate repairs and keep apprised of safety concerns
- Order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts
Must have 3 years turbo experience or corp. jet
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .63 cents per mile up to $252.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)