A&P with IA ID:2130033067 Albertville
- Performs organizational and intermediate level maintenance on Beechcraft King Air 200/350/1900 and/or C-12 aircraft
- Is responsible for servicing, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying aircraft systems to ensure continued airworthiness
- These tasks are performed on avionics & electrical systems, engines, flight controls and airframe components
are performed using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment
such as shears, sheet metal brake, welding equipment, rivet gun, and
and interprets manufacturers' maintenance manuals, service bulletins,
and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of
repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Must hold and maintain a valid FAA Inspector Authorization (IA)
- Possesses a valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) certificate
- A minimum of three (3) years of recent hands-on airframe and powerplant experience.
- A minimum of one (1) year of King Air hands-on experience.
- OEM Certificate of Training is a plus
- Required to provide own hand tools
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)