Barr Air Patrol, LLC •
Full-time A&P technician needed for very busy General Aviation shop with a aggressive flying schedule of Pipeline Patrol. Aircraft: General Aviation Cessna Single/Twin and Vulcan Air Twin. Duties will include performing 50-hr, 100-hr, and annual inspections. Heavy maintenance to include engine changes, sheet metal repairs, flight control and landing gear rigging. Avionics or electrical experience is a plus. Includes full benefits package and paid time off. Some overtime as required.
- Must have A&P certificate with a minimum of 3 years general aviation experience- IA is a plus.
- Prior experience with general aviation piston aircraft is required.Avionics/Electronics experience a plus
- Must provide own tools and adhere to company tool control program
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and perform work to exacting standards.
- Strong work ethic and integrity is a must.Work hours are
- 7:30-4:00 Monday through Friday with some overtime required
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC