• High school education or equivalent required
• A&P License is required.
• Experience or working knowledge of mechanical devices. Prefer basic knowledge of aircraft systems.
Experience on mechanical repair of vehicles, preferably aircraft –through technical training, apprenticeship, schooling, or similar experience is preferred.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport security badge through the local airport authority, if applicable.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation:
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance (terms and conditions apply)
- Flight training courses and bonuses (terms and conditions apply)
Come feel the pride.
This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus. Offer dates effective 6/1/2022 – 12/31/2022. Must onboard and start prior to 12/31/2022.