A&P - Flight Controls Level 1
Hire Aviation •
Position Type: Permanent
Flight Controls (A&P Mechanic):
Airframe and Powerplant Certifications
Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language at a professional working proficiency.
Own tools as required by a company tool list.
Understand and follow maintenance manuals and IPCs.
Valid drivers license.
Able to lift at least 50 lbs or more.
Routine standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting or stooping.
Manual work requires routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
What we offer:
- Previous Commercial MRO experience preferred minimum three years of experience
- Ops Checks
- Remove and Reinstallation FC
- Experience on 737/767/Airbus
- Removes and replaces aircraft components according to driving documentation.
- Identifies, removes, and installs inspection access panels
- Reads maintenance manuals to identify and locate aircraft components on the aircraft, and accurately implements instructions of maintenance manuals.
- Identifies the structural composition of aircraft (i.e., aluminum or composite) prior to performing any work on the structure.
- Performs aircraft lubrication.
- Removes and replaces filters, and performs leak checks.
- Performs repairs on noted discrepancies, and effectively researches manufacturers manual for appropriate repair procedures prior to performing repairs.
- Notifying their respective Lead of any out of the ordinary damage noted during any phase of the maintenance process.
- Ordering the correct parts as noted in the illustrated parts listing of the appropriate manual.
- Correctly documenting all maintenance in accordance with the procedures set forth in the Repair Station Manual, as well as the individual instructions for each form found in the Forms Manual
- Maintaining their respective tools and work area in a clean, orderly manner.
- Verifying calibration status on all precision tools and test equipment prior to use, and when finding a tool out of calibration, notifying their respective Lead.
- Competitive package
- Company matched 401(k)
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)