- Requires high school education and individual must be working towards their A&P certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborates and easily gets along in team-based environments
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority (if applicable).
Take your career higher at Textron Aviation.
- Competitive starting salaries with growth potential
- Health benefits beginning day one
- Tuition assistance and continuing education programs
- 12-paid holidays a year
A new career awaits.
This role is eligible for $2,000 (pre-tax) sign-on bonus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.