A&P Mechanic - General Aviation
Hire Aviation •
Now hiring A&P Mechanics for a Part 145 MRO working on a varitey of fixed wing general aviation aircraft including but not limited to Cirrus, Cessna, Beechcraft, etc!
- The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company and applicable government agencies.
- The Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) will be responsible for General Aviation Single Piston and Multi Piston aircraft and possess the following skills & tasks:
- Perform routine inspections, repairs, overhauls, modifications of aircraft structures, systems, power plants and sign-offs, in accordance with applicable standards/specifications and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Perform annual, 50-hour, 100-hour inspections on a wide range of piston engine aircraft ensuring all airworthiness directives and airworthiness requirements are in compliance.
- Effectively interact and communicate in a professional manner with customers.
- Efficiently manage work hours and properly track labor hours for billing purposes.
- Possess a working knowledge of aircraft manuals
- Assist the Director of Maintenance in creating maintenance estimates and/or ordering aircraft parts.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to deal with stressful situations and timelines while maintaining professional and non-confrontational attitude.
- Airframe and Powerplant Certifications
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language at a professional working proficiency.
- Own tools as required by a company tool list.
- Understand and follow maintenance manuals and IPCs.
- Valid drivers license.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. or more.
- Routine standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting or stooping.
- Manual work requires routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)