A&P Mechanic - Rotor Wing
Hire Aviation •
We are now hiring A&P mechanics to work on rotor wing aircraft, including but not limited to Robinson, MD, and Bell!!
The A&P mechanic will be working in a Part 145 environment performing scheduled / unscheduled maintenance, 100 hr inspections, troubleshooting, new aircraft warranty claims, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
Perform inspections and maintenance to include removal and repair of airframe and engine components.
Perform basic sheet metal repairs
Assist with/perform major inspections and repairs
Assist with/ perform removal, inspection and install of drive train components
Assist with post maintenance flight tests.
Understand safe and applicable use for basic hand tools and airframe specific tools
Learn and apply knowledge of tasks
Read and interpret installation instructions, Maintenance Manuals, and drawings.
Document work performed in work order book consistently and accurately
Work effectively on a team to ensure quality and timely completions of aircraft to meet aggressive schedule
Demonstrate safe work habits and always wear proper PPE
- Airframe and Powerplant Certifications
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language at a professional working proficiency.
- Own tools as required by a company tool list.
- Understand and follow maintenance manuals and IPCs.
- Valid driver&39;s license.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. or more.
- Routine standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting or stooping.
- Manual work requires routine or repetitive physical motion with arms and hands.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)