A&P Mechanic III- Maintenance Dept
We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functional jet-pack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advanced tilt-rotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is seeking an Experienced Helicopter A&P Mechanic to support operations in the Aircraft Maintenance department at Bells Piney Flats, TN campus.
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on Bell aircraft
• Performing major and minor repairs and alterations to aircraft structure, including sheet metal and composite repairs and fabrications
• Perform aircraft disassembly and reassembly
• Assist with post maintenance flight test duties
• Remove and Reinstall/Replace aircraft Components
• Other tasks as assigned
• A&P certificate
• 3 to 5 years heavy helicopter maintenance experience on Bell helicopters, preferably in FAA 145 Repair Station.
• Ability to perform maintenance on airframe and engine as needed, to include removal and replacement of engine and major airframe components
• Ability to perform sheet metal repairs and to fabricate sheet metal and composite parts as required
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve routine problems as needed
• Ability to work under limited supervision, and to assist and train junior mechanics as required
• Ability to read and understand installation instructions, maintenance manuals and blueprints.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to inspect aircraft and components to MM and ICA standards.
• Must work as a team member to ensure quality and timely completions of aircraft to meet schedule.
• Must work overtime as required.
• Must purchase or own tools required for the jobs assigned.
• Ability to sit, stand, crawl, climb ladders, and work in tight spaces as required.
• Ability to stand as required for duration of shift.
• Able to lift 25 lbs.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)