- High school education or equivalent required
- A&P license required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with diversified jet, turboprop, piston, modification, and phase inspection experience as an A&P Mechanic
- Preferred - Minimum 1-2 years’ experience on Cessna, Hawker, or Beechcraft aircraft.
- Use of arithmetic, blueprints, and specifications plus knowledge of jet a piston airframe and engine principals
- Must possess a valid Textron-issued driver’s license and valid state-issued driver’s license
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems.
- Must be able to obtain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority (if applicable)
This position is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus. Offer dates effective 6/1/2022 – 12/31/2022. Must onboard and start prior to 12/31/2022
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.