AOG Lead (A&P)
Hire Aviation •
- The AOG (Aircraft on Ground) Site Lead Technician is responsible for the safe and efficient daily maintenance of aircraft and assurance that all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations and policies as issued by management of the Company, airport authority, Federal Aviation Administration and other pertinent authorities. The primary function of this role is to oversee the AOG maintenance of aircraft worked at the assigned location(s).
- Oversight of all AOG site operations.
- Perform maintenance on customer aircraft or articles.
- Communicate work progress and significant issues with the AOG Program Coordinator or other appropriate management.
- Must adhere to all safety standards established by the Company and regulatory agencies.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- Able and willing to travel on short notice
- Overtime work should be expected, will vary from light to extensive based on customer demand
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)