Mobile Aircraft Technician, Northeast Region (7 On/7 Off Schedule!)
Constant Aviation •
- Provide 24/7 Mobile Team/AOG support during assigned scheduled shift.
- Central point of contact for customer during the AOG maintenance event
- Responsible for coordinating and organizing the necessary tooling for maintenance event
- Coordinate with the support center on project status
- Coordinate with support center for any travel arrangements that are required
- Maintain mobile vehicle, interior and exterior appearance
- Ensure the team follow all company policies (i.e. professionalism, proper attire)
- Maintain an accurate account of the work so that the work orders may be processed quickly and accurately.
- Ensure all work is accomplished within the requirements of the Repair Station Manual.
- Coordinate with the Quality Department to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Provide immediate response to any AOG call at all times while on shift
- Manage all expenses and expense reports, working with local Business Administrator on reporting/billing to work orders and providing accounting with monthly reports as required
- Maintain and grow customer relationships, when possible reach out to customers while offsite at another location.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Must be able to work a “7 Days On, 7 Days Off” schedule – “Off” week is paid 40 hours
- Previous corporate AOG experience (3-plus years) required
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate required
- Airframe structural/composite repair experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and effectively coordinate with multiple departments
- Planning and organizational skills necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, computer/technology skills
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)