APG Mechanic - Englewood, Colorado 16858
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Aircraft Mechanics with aircraft production experience for an opportunity in Denver, Colorado.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Systems installation and integration
Landing gear installation
Flight controls installation and rigging
Hydraulic system installation
ECS system installation
Cockpit systems integration
Various other component or systems installations.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on aircraft production experience.
- Hydraulic tube bending and installation experience
- Proficiency in using metalworking tools such as milling machines, lathes, grinders, etc
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Understanding of all aircraft manufacturers Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalogs, Structural Repair Manuals, Service Bulletins is a must.
- Excellent written and vocal skills, ability to communicate well.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- No limitations on confined space entry and ability to lift 50 pounds
- No drug or alcohol convictions within the last 3 years
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC