Accessory Technician - Landing Gears
Hire Aviation •
Looking for a long-term exciting career? Then come join the Hire Aviation team today!!
We are looking for candidates with previous heavy overhaul landing rear experience. This work will mostly be performed on Challengers and other corporate aircraft.
- This position also includes varying amounts of inspection, troubleshooting, adjustments, repairing and performing overhauls and testing accessory components.
- This position also performs general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of aircraft engines, systems and components on a variety of engines, using personal protection equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications, in a safe and clean work environment.
- 5 - 10 years prior experience on aircraft maintenance.
- Previous mechanic experience required.
- A&P Mechanic license helpful, but not required.
Why join the Hire Aviation team? We offer travel pay, holiday pay, per diem, weekly direct deposit, matching 401(k), health benefits.
Apply today!! Jobs@hireaviation.com
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)