Advanced Composite Tech I - Savannah, Ga
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking a Advance Composite Tech I for an open position in Savannah, GA.
Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
- One (1) year related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6" scale.
- Must be familiar with GAC Composite Fabrication.
- Solumina experience preferred.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)