Advanced Composite Tech I, Savannah, GA
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Adv Compos Tech
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
- Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team-oriented work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
- Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches, and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
- Check all work and ensure a defect-free assembly prior to inspection.
- Maintain and use all logs and records.
- Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
- Support Lean activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED. Basic computer skills. One (1) year related composite experience. Ability to work with composite resins and materials. Requires ability to read a interpret blueprints. Read and interpret 6" scale.
- Work experience, personal experience and/or school experience with composite materials, Gerber cutting machines, tablesaws, bandsaws, sanders.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)