Advanced Composites Technician III - Tulsa, Oklahoma 17950
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Composite Technician with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Tulsa, OK.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Composite Technicians will perform lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ year related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Read and interpret 6" scale.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC