Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians: 49590
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Aerospace Product Repair & Modification Technicians in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- This position is for an F-15 electrical and avionics subject matter expert.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge of F-15 systems to solve unusually complex problems that typically cannot be solved solely by referencing schematics, engineering data or similar documents.
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components.
- Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
- Must have high school diploma or GED and minimum 5 years’ experience (equivalent combination of required education and electrical experience in a modification environment).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC