At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, youll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking entry-level Aerospace Product Technicians to join the Heath Operations team with opportunities to work in several different areas. These Level A positions will physically reside in Heath, OH
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assemble, disassemble and/or modify systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes
- Configure aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment
- Troubleshoot electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components
- Document procedures and establish processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results)
- Inspect components and verify repairs for flight worthiness requirements
Basic Qualifications(Required Skills / Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. (Post-Start)
- Must be willing to work any shift (1st, 2nd and 3rd)
- Must be willing to work with Beryllium
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Safety Awareness must be a part of your daily routine
- Must be adaptable and manage work standards effectively
- Experience with troubleshooting, maintenance and retrofit, repair processes and concepts and assembly process
Preferred Qualifications(Desired Skills / Experience):
- Experience in reading and interpreting drawings and blueprints
- Experience in the inspection of complex parts, components, assemblies or units
Typical Education / Experience:
Education / experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. high school diploma / GED).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.