Aircraft Mechanic - ONT
Certified Aviation Services, LLC •
Job Description - ABX
A&P Mechanic - Line Maintenance
An aircraft maintenance engineer keeps aircraft in working order through maintenance, repairs and inspections. The Federal Aviation Administration, or FAA, regulates mechanical work on aircraft, and individuals entering this field must meet specific training and certification requirements. Aircraft maintenance engineers must be prepared to carefully follow FAA regulations and work long hours on emergency repairs.
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Requires lots of standing and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Removal, installation and repair of mechanical components on aircraft. (hydraulic, fuel, oxygen,water, air conditioning, floor panels)
- Removal, installation and repair of cabin components on aircraft. (seats, cargo/cockpit/door framelinings.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment, adapting to fluctuating workloads andpriorities.
- All will be exposed to working outdoors in the environmental conditions.
- Computer literate and Application oriented.
- Customer interaction.
- FAA repair station paperwork and policies.
- Perform aircraft maintenance
- General Repairs
- LRU Replacement, Trouble Shooting, Routine inspections up to A Checks.
- Obtain and maintain engine runup qualification.
- Maintain a positive relationship with operator planners and local managers.
- Communicate customer questions and issues in a timely manner
- Ensures application of necessary labor and performance to meet goals
- Fixable to work any shift and work on weekends is a must. (01:30-09:00)
- Perform aircraft maintenance for the company's airline customers.
- Perform aircraft maintenance for CAS's airline customers.
Competitive Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, 401K
Skills and Qualifications
- Airframe and Powerplant License - REQUIRED
- Two years of previous line maintenance experience preferred, not Required
- Experience and/or training on 767. Any current experience and/or training on Boeing aircraft will beconsider.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical, as well as an FBI criminalbackground check.
Job Ident #:
Certified Aviation Service
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)