Winterset Aviation Services •
Location: Winterset Municipal Airport (Central Iowa)
Description of Position:
Winterset Aviation is a fast growing aviation company located in Iowa. Individual’s joining our team have an opportunity to advance as the company grows. We are opening a second location in Iowa, and have plans to keep expanding. We are customer service driven. In addition we strive to create a positive environment within our company.
- Experience with general aviation maintenance preferred. Turbine experience a plus. Individual must exhibit professionalism and excellent people skills
- Maintain aircraft IAW FAR’S
- Maintain aircraft IAW Winterset Aviation Policies
- Be positive, work as a team, maintain excellent communication with others
- Create logbook entries, and AD compliance reports
- Great potential for advancement within company.
As soon as possible
- Must have A&P license.
- Must be located or relocate within 30 miles of Winterset.
For Inquires Contact:
- Starting Pay: To be discussed at interview
- Full-Time Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Two 15 minute breaks
- Hour lunch break
- Company provided clothing
- Major holidays off
- 4 hours paid time off per month
- Contribution to Health Savings Account and Simple IRA (retirement) provided after 90 day probationary period.
- Yearly Evaluations
- 10% off aircraft rental
- Ability to advance is available for the right candidate, serious inquires only.
Anthony Fowler: 515-462-1811
Job Ident #: