Aircraft Assembler - - Tulsa
Strom Aviation •
Seeking an Assembly Mechanic in Tulsa, OK
- Perform structural assembly and fastener installation of components and assemblies
- Sealing in confined spaces.
- Assure quality conformance to company/customer requirements and specifications.
- Responsible for assuring final quality acceptance of installations, structures, components and controls.
- Perform a variety of fastener installation and structural assemble operations.
- Apply sealing compounds, mixes, resins, protective coatings and touch-up paint.
- Operate automated riveting machines. -
- Clean tanks and other surfaces by removing oils grease, litter, and other contaminants.
- Perform fitting and rework operations.
- Make minor adjustments to equipment such as changing sets, punches, shims and dies.
- Prepare and maintain necessary documentation and records.
- Adhere to all applicable safety and operational procedures and directives.
- Assist and instruct other assemblers.
- Bring to the attention of supervision all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- May be required to perform other duties as required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Aircraft Structural Assembly in an Aircraft Manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work accurately from engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, quality procedures and other written and oral work instructions.
- Must be able to use hand tools, power tools, precision measuring instruments, and basic shop equipment.
- Must be able to lift, climb, grasp, hold, stand, bend, and stoop.
- Preferred candidates will also be able to perform basic administrative skills needed to prepare and maintain documentation, records and specifications and use computers to access electronic work instructions and enter data to document completion of work.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC