WANTED Qualified Aircraft Electricians for a C130J modification team, looking to start ASAP!
- The Aircraft Modification Specialist installs, inspects, tests, adjusts, or repairs avionics equipment, such as communications, navigation, instrument systems and flight control systems in assigned aircraft.
- Performs tasks independently with little or no supervision.
- Performs operational checks, bench checks, troubleshoots, and isolates malfunctions in complex aircraft avionics equipment.
- Uses complex test equipment such as continuous wave and pulse generators, time domain reflectometers, multi-trace oscilloscopes, frequency counters, multi-meters and deviation meters, and specialized test equipment to perform operational checks.
- Repairs or replaces components based on test results following blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents.
- Performs calibration, repair and replacement of system components based on test results following blueprints, schematics, handbooks, and other technical documents.
- Practices good housekeeping, tool control, FOD awareness/prevention, and safety at all times.
- Annotates maintenance actions in aircraft records
- 4+ years performing hands-on aircraft modifications or maintenance on military or commercial aircraft
- Ability to trace signal flow, understand interrelationships of circuits, interpret wave forms and voltages.
- Working knowledge of aircraft communications, navigation, instrument systems and flight control systems.
- Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, engineering drawings and charts of assigned systems.
Lodging and Per diem is provided
- Must have 4 years of experience
- Must have Honorable DD214
- Must have your own tools (Shipping of tools reimbursed if necessary)
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug and background screening
Previous Military experience HIGHLY preferred
Contact me directly for details
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC