Aircraft Electronics Technician II
TARCG Aviation •
Job Title: Aircraft Electronics Technician II
Location: Kaneohe Bay Hawaii
Position: Permanent – Full Time
Offering a $2500 sign-on bonus!!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs aircraft maintenance to include inspection, operational test, repair, and modification of aircraft electrical/avionics systems.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve complex problems and to provide technical assistance, guidance, and instruction to other employees as needed.
- Possess a high degree of expertise in aircraft electrical/avionics systems.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of applicable maintenance/technical manuals and publications, and special tools and test equipment.
- Must be familiar with the operational capabilities and limitations of electrical/avionics systems.
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of the detection, prevention, and treatment of corrosion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs the troubleshooting and rewiring of complex avionics/electrical systems and subsystems discrepancies and modifications.
- Coordinates with the customer, the OEM, management and work centers to resolve questions concerning aircraft and/or aircraft systems modifications and repairs.
- Provides technical assistance, guidance and instruction as required.
- Estimates and accesses damage of avionics/electrical components/systems as related to crash and mishap damaged aircraft to include repair and/or replacement, man-hours, parts, components, and materials.
- Maintain cleanliness of the work center and around your assigned work area.
- Responsible for adhering to all applicable Foreign Object Damage (FOD) prevention rules and regulations.
- Responsible for adhering to Company Tool Control Program.
- Handles and disposes of hazardous materials related to job assignment in accordance with Vertex and OSHA policies and procedures.
- Performs duties using automated equipment and software utilized in the functional assignment.
- Ability to perform Optimized Naval Aviation Logistic Management Information System (OOMA) functions for aviation maintenance performed.
- When assigned to the flight line, provide customer support during launch and recovery and aircraft security as required.
- Responsible for complying with corporate and installation of physical security requirements.
- Comply with all OSHA and Safety standards.
- Responsible for daily entry of individual hours worked in company timekeeping system.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Makes appropriate logbook entries and documents own work accomplished.
- Performs aircraft functional checks.
- Performs related record maintenance including: completing appropriate log book forms, condition tags and parts requests in accordance with technical publications, Company procedures manuals and other written and oral directives.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical drawings and manufacturers' drawings and sketches in the performance of assigned duties.
- May be required to perform Maintenance Operational Checks (MOCs)
- High school diploma or equivalent--General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Aviation Electricians Mate Strand ClassCH-53E
- Communications/Electrical System Organizational Maintenance
- Must be able to meet any Government/Company licensing/qualification requirements for the position.
- Extensive Deport level repair experience desired which includes the repair of components, airframes, or end items, requiring personnel of higher technical skill beyond the organizational level capability
- Must have 6 years' experience on CH/ME-53E aircraft.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Maintenance Technician, Mechanic, Aviation, Plane Mechanic, Aviation Mechanic, Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Aeronautical, Aeronautical Engineer, Aerospace Maintainer, Aerospace maintenance manager, Director of Maintenance, DoM, Base Maintenance Manager, Director of Operations, DOO, Department of Defense, Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Reserve, aircraft, T-1, T-6, T-38 aircraft, Air Force, AFI 21-101, AETC, DoD program, TS/SCI, LI-MN1, Management, Production, Flight line, Cost Plus, Firm Fixed Price, Aircraft maintenance, Aviation Maintenance, Quality Assurance, QA, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities, Aircraft subsystem, Modification, Executive management, L3 Operations, Aerospace, Columbus AFB, Mississippi, Flight, Aircraft maintenance, EEO Tagline, Air Education and Training Command
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC